Monday, March 25, 2013

Read Me First!

Hey, hey VA!

It's your buddy Halrawk, making a fitness blog and such. For this first post I'll give you an idea of what you can do here.

The plan is to make this a group blog, where anyone who is an "author" can post and edit their own posts. As well as comment on others.

The idea is to be held accountable for your fitness, no matter to goal. We can encourage each other, give each other ideas, and discuss various apps or websites, post youtube links to what you'd like to do, or tutorials on how to do it, or any other number of things.

If you'd like to be invited to be able to post, send me a private message with the email you'd like to use. You can send it to me (Halrawk) on Vigilant Addictions website, or on here through Google+ +Cory Dewald if you'd like.

The success of this post will be COMPLETELY dependent on the people using it, so use it, love it, be it's friend. And I promise you I'll do the same I'll use you, love you... I'll post, comment and help if I can :p


Today is day 1 of the rest of my life!
-Halrawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment