Sunday, April 7, 2013

Halrawk - Week Update

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this blog. Just figured I'd update this week, instead of each day.

Did 2 days of 40 minute runs around town (lots of up and down hills). And 3 days of 40+ minutes of clubbells and body weight training.

What are clubbells you may ask.

 
I followed this routine one day, but this isn't a video of me. One day I think I will put up a video of me doing these things. Those diagonal sit ups to stand ups are freaking insane! I actually do them off a bosu ball, they are a little easier that way (I should say a little more possible).

I really plan on working on my shoulders a lot, I personally feel they are my weakest area, so I'll work em like crazy.

I've decided tomorrow I'm going to try a challenge. I'm going to attempt 100 push ups a day (which shouldn't be too hard), hopefully within a few weeks I can do 100 push ups in 1 set.

Push ups combined with clubbells should help me get a nice and strong upper body.

No comments:

Post a Comment