Monday, April 29, 2013

Crazy Days

So, some crazy stuff has been going on. Been looking for a job lately, I now have one. So over the past week or so I've been busy doing medicals, physicals, drug test, packing, etc. I have been making sure to get in at least 40 minutes, 4 times a week. Mostly just running, not much else, aside from the physical which involved half an hour of strength based exercises.

Now I'm doing training with this new job, which will have me at a hotel for about 7 weeks. This is fantastic for my training, as the hotel has a pool and a fitness centre. I plan to start working out more, since it's right there. I haven't seen the fitness centre yet, but hopefully it has some nice weights, so I can do a bit more weight training. I've been unemployed, so I haven't been able to afford a gym pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment